Wednesday 6 July 2016


Task 1:

Look up the meanings of the vocabulary words below.

Aggressive      Forceful             equality        Equal rights                            rituals    Observance
Annoyed          Angry                   minimize      Decrease                               task        Mission 
Collaborative   enemy                  oblivious      Heedless of                          valuable
Customs            usual way           promptness     earliness                             values     Avail
Embarrassment  Difficulty

Task 2:

Use at least five of these vocabulary words to write an email to a friend describing to him/her the Canadian culture.

Hi Sam,

How are you? What's going on? I hove everything will be fine. I want tell you something, I am in Canada now. Its really different. However, First three weeks I was excited. Everything was new. Everyone has equal rights. It is beautiful country like a oblivious dreams. I was annoyed one day because weather was so cold, I was not use to. I am going to school now for learn English. You know, first task is language otherwise I will have to face embarrassment for search a job. Well, There are so many kind people. I hope, I will adjust easily. Say hi to your family.

Bye Bye



  


No comments:

Post a Comment