Tuesday 24 May 2016

                                      simple present 

I always wake up 7 O'clock in the morning. Then I prepare my breakfast by myself.I drink tea once a day.I get ready for class.I attend class.My husband pickup me daily after class.I helps to my mother- in-law in cooking.I plays with my nephew when i arrive home.I read book before sleep.We watch tv in evening.I go to sleep after 11:30 pm. 

                               
                      present progressive

I am going to school now.I am using internet for study.We are watching tv as well as talking about day.She is helping me in cooking.She is teaching us English.We are going to temple daily in the evening.I am cleaning my house.I am going to temple with my family.

                present perfect 

 I have walked in the morning.I have eaten,but they have already eaten.She has run to kitchen.They have studied.I have done my study in 2014.We have been stranded for six days.He has written a letter to Maria.He has slept.

         present perfect progressive


You have been watching TV for the last five hours.Sam has been working as a teacher since he graduated.He has a stomach ache because he has been eating too much.They have been playing soccer for several hours.
have been working for you for the last three months.She has been working there since July.
haven't been sleeping too well lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment