Friday 6 May 2016

www

Based on our reading, think of a similar experience that has happened to you and narrate it to us. Use present tense, even though this was in the past.

Make sure to answer the 5Ws in your answer.
  • When was it?
  • Where was it?
  • Who was with you?
  • What happened?
  • How did it end?
  • Describe our feelings before and after the situation. 


I am Amin Dhillon . I want share  my recently  life story. What  happened in my life.In 2013 i was 23 years old. My parents was thinking about my wedding . I was not ready . But finaily they found.They told me about him, but i was scared .I did not know why , My family were ready.After 2 months  we got annengament .

We both are different. He was born in Canada and i  was born in India . I liked him but our understanding , lifestyle everything is totally different. I was thinking about it every time. I was so upset . Lots of Question in my mind like a , Is it good?, am i happy with it? After 1 year we decided about our wedding. It was good.

But i was not sure about it , then i thought we need a time for understand to each other.
I spend 4 months with him in India. It was pretty good.After 1 year i came here in Canada. I spend here just a 1 month him .He is good man.He is caring. I have to face a one problem , that is eng. He want to improve it.Now  i am happy with him.Now i am not scared .Now he is my dream man.

No comments:

Post a Comment