Monday 20 June 2016

  •  This week, we will be talking about the writing mechanics. Let’s start by a short writing assignment to reflect your learning experience in this classroom.Write one to two paragraphs on your experience in Workplace English class.

I am a student of English class 5-6 level. I am a new comer here. I am not perfect in English language. It is a professional language. If my English is bad then I can not do conversation easily with any one. That's why i joined English class. I want improve my listening, speaking skills and hesitation. I have been attending this class from last six weeks. I think now 30% improvement in it. 
Conversation and presentation are good activities in the classroom that have helping me to develop my language. I think this is not enough for improvement my language. I have to work on speaking as well as listening skill. My suggestion is that I should work more on speaking task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment